:Respond for Automatic Remediation and Objective Disclosure Risk
:Respond brings all capabilities to bear, offering automated incident response with automatic remediation of sabotaged, corrupted, destroyed, or lost data. We took these results and combined them with our secure event auditing to calculate objective and precise data disclosure risk, showing you which protected elements remain theoretically secured, and the extent of any information exposure to breach dynamics.
:Respond instantly searches through content to find changes:
Phase 1 repairs sabotage throughout your Organization...
:Respond then analyzes event history for Breach Exposure:
Phase 2 provides definitive insight into data disclosure risks.
Immediate Benefits of :Respond
- Your Board and Executives now have nearly instant insight into the impact of a breach, allowing you to respond quickly and decisively
- KODiAC only combines keys and encrypted data w/ 2-factor auth, virtually guaranteeing untouched content remains theoretically secure
- Affected users can quickly Restore secured content on loaner equipment while their devices are cleansed, remaining productive with a direct hit
- Meet contract obligations by showing adherence to best practices securing shared content, then provide exposure risk to third parties
- With auditing information following a known, reproducible chain of custody, third-party data owners get true insight into risks to their data
- Avoid disruption, cost, and uncertainty from expensive third-party consultants that spend weeks if not months to provide "maybe" results